Ajira.co.ke user terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Kenya, and users hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the Kenyan courts. Ajira.co.ke will not take any responsibility for the content of job advertisements placed on this website, including images, words, job descriptions, advertisements, news, job contracts and/or conditions, as well as all other content in compliance to your country’s law, regulation and legislation on employment. Users agree to take personal responsibility when using Ajira.co.ke in compliance to your country’s law, regulation, and legislation.
- “Ajira” is a collective term for the online job-site and any website produced by Ajira Inc. or email services or any other services related to assisting job search.
- “Users” is a collective term for those using Ajira for the posting of job information, registered members, or anyone using Ajira Inc.’s services.
- Users should use Ajira at their own will and responsibility.
- Ajira provides services to users on the condition that users accept all terms listed in this document. By using the site, Ajira Inc. assumes that Users have agreed to all terms.
- “Members” are registered users who have been approved by Ajira Inc.
- Ajira assumes Members have agreed to all Terms and Conditions upon registration.
- By using one’s own member’s page within Ajira, Members can check, modify, add and delete information entered upon registration and also the information relating to newsletter subscription at anytime.
- Members can delete their registration by themselves in their own member’s page within Ajira.
- If a Member does not log in to their member’s page for a period of two years, his/her membership may be deleted without user’ agreement.
Ajira Inc. reserves the right to stop/delete a Member’s registration should he/she violate any of the said Terms.
The purpose of Ajira is to assist individuals to find employment and companies to find suitable candidates. Preventing or interfering with those purposes is prohibited. Ajira Inc reserves the right to decide what is considered to be preventive action and / or interference to the said purpose and ban registration for anyone who violates these terms.
Examples of Prohibited Actions are listed below. Ajira Inc. may also prohibit other acts not listed here:
- Registration and provision of false information.
- Violation of copyright, trademark right, privacy right, image right, credit, property and other intellectual right of use.
- Abuse and defamation to any individual and/or organization.
- Violation of acts, public order and morals, or any action that potentially has negative effect to Ajira.
- Antisocial acts.
- Preventing Ajira’s operation or damaging Ajira Inc.’s reputation, or any other action that may negatively affect Ajira.
- Using information gained through Ajira’s service for reproduction, sales, publishing and other purposes beyond personal use. Using Ajira’s information for commercial purpose or provision.
- Violation of Ajira’s authorization and security system, or attempt to do so.
- Sending spam messages or any other action which may overload Ajira’s service, host computer and network, or any other action and attempt to destroy / affect negatively Ajira’s system.
- Accessing Ajira Inc. user’s undisclosed data and accounts, or attempt to do so.
- Information on third parties shown on Ajira (such as recruiting information, company information, personal information registered by Members, data, advertisements, graphics and links) are provided / disclosed at the responsibility of the said third party. Ajira Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
- Information provided by Ajira may include some technical errors and typographical errors. While Ajira strives to produce a fault-free system / service, Ajira does not guarantee that the services are error / fault-free which may be of inconvenience to users.
- Links embedded in Ajira, may take you to websites operated by third parties. These linked sites are not under the control of Ajira and Ajira is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Ajira Inc. is providing these links only as a convenience to users, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ajira Inc. of the site nor any commercial relationship with that site.
- Some names of product, service and company, which are included in the information provided by Ajira, are protected by trademarks and intellectual property rights. Reference to these trademarks by Ajira does not mean that those trademarks are not protected by law. It does not mean that there is a commercial relationship with Ajira and the holders of those trademarks.
- Ajira Inc. is not responsible for any damage (such as emotional distress, interruption of job searching process and other damage including financial loss) caused by registering and using Ajira.
- Due to personal information being acquired by third parties, Ajira is not responsible for the scenarios listed below:
- Users’ actions when Users disclose their personal information by themselves to companies they wish to apply for by using Ajira’s online functions or other means. Applying through Ajira means that users agree to disclose their personal information to the companies they applied to. After the application was made, the handling of personal information becomes the responsibility of each company the user applied to. Ajira Inc. is not responsible for how any third party handles personal information. When users apply to companies directly (i.e. not through Ajira system) and disclose their personal information by themselves (such as sending resumes), Ajira Inc. is not responsible for how each company handles one”s personal information.
- Ajira Inc. is not responsible for disclosing personal information if the individual was identified by chance from information other than personal identification information provided by the user in one’s profile.
- Links embedded in Ajira Inc. websites may take you to websites operated by others. These linked sites are not under the control of Ajira Inc. and Ajira Inc. is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
User will accept claim for restitution either directly or indirectly, if a user acts in any way against the Terms and Conditions causing or potentially causing damage to Ajira Inc.
Ajira Inc. may, without prior notice, modify or discontinue its services temporarily or on long-term basis, or terminate its service and the users agree to such condition.
The governing law of all disputes is Kenyan law.