We collect personal information from you (such as name, email address, telephone number etc) when you fill in registration forms, apply for jobs, participate in blogs or any other user generated content facilities or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
The information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable, it only includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and geographical location.
For detailed information about cookies and how to opt out – please read more here.
By using this website, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
- personalising your visits to this website to improve the services provided to you;
- informing you about the latest changes to our website, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- customer service and support;
- communicating (and personalising such communication) with you;
- enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an ‘Email a friend’ or ‘Share this’ functionality;
- conducting market research; and/or
- carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and this website.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure as required by law in Kenya.