Sales Engineer, Auto-ID Technologies
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers. Join Zebra.
We’re looking for a hardworking Sales Engineer to join our team, partnering with our Account Managers in East Africa.
Our Sales Engineers are customer facing professionals who mix technical and commercial skill to drive brand preference with our partners and end-users for Zebra’s technology solutions. In this key role you will work with partners and engineering resources to deliver technical expertise covering a wide range of products and solutions to drive integration within customer’s technical environment.
You’ll spend your time actively supporting our channel partners and end-user customers to promote our portfolio and ensure they understand its value, attending customer meetings, pitches & events.
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver the wider customer partner strategy, owning the technical enablement plan for key partners.
- Be a trusted advisor to the assigned accounts and to the partner community. Acting as the “voice of Zebra”; transferring industry solutions, technical and product knowledge to customers and partners
- Coordinating technical sales activities for prospective accounts, performing both in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
This isn’t a desk job; some travel may be required within Africa and internationally (post Covid). We’re looking for a strong team-player who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude. An outstanding relationship builder who can establish rapport with people across a varied organization and with wide ranging customers, you’ll be super customer focused with great pre-sales engineering experience .
Preferred Skills And Expereinces
- Ability to logically plan, set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Proficient in analyzing market trends and recognizing business opportunities
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Mobile
- Computing, Advance Data Capture, RFID Technologies or thermal Printing.
- Android development knowledge would be a great advantage
- Understanding of the technical requirements and challenges of two or more vertical markets from the following list: Education, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics
- Ability to prioritize; be nimble and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent
We build today, so we can create tomorrow. Join Zebra and change the world with us.
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is supportive and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. As we celebrate our 50th year, this is a phenomenal time to join us – we are excited to hear from you!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge -- an edge that translates to delighted customers, good patient outcomes and superior business results.