Senior UX Designer
About The Unit
There are more than 500 million smallholder farms globally. 2.5 billion people depend on Smallholder Communities for their food and livelihoods. Smallholder regions are characterized by low living standards, high rates of illiteracy and low agricultural productivity. Yara’s mission is “Responsibly Feed the World and Protect the Planet”. Key to achieving this is enabling thriving Smallholder Communities. At Yara, the Smallholders Digital Team is part of the Crop and Digital Solutions Unit.
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees. Yara Farming Solutions will lead the transformation towards more sustainable and efficient food production, by innovating our offerings and the way we work. Crop and Digital Solutions is responsible developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions for an efficient and transparent food system.
- Ensure the success of Yara Farming Solutions on the geographical area assigned to, working closely with the
- Product Lead as well as Regional Growth & Commercialization Lead and UX Lead
- Translate fuzzy concepts into a clear direction through UX deliverables such as mood boards, sketches, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Deliver experiences that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, including phone, tablet, and web, and desktop.
- Adopt (and champion) a user-centered design approach through rapidly testing and iterating on your concepts and designs.
- Develop and enrich wireframes, storyboards, scenarios, flow diagrams, etc. to effectively communicate our products’ interaction and design.
- Be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative user research
- Build a network of Agencies or local ethnographers to get insights from local users
- College Degree in Business Studies
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a multinational organization
- Competency in microsoft office applications
- Experience with at least five mobile consumer-focused UX/UI projects – preferably low LSM segments.
- Outstanding portfolio, showcasing excellent web/app design as well as graphics design – illustrations and icons design a plus.
- Solid understanding of UX methodologies and tools, including usability testing and prototyping with Figma,
- Sketch, Invision or others.
- Experience working in fast-paced agile software development teams.
- Aligned with our principles: customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organization, transparency.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Yara International
What we do Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ businesses profitably and responsibly while protecting the earth’s resources, food, and environment. Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods. Throughout our organization, we foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies. Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today Yara has a worldwide presence with more than 16,000 employees and sales to more than 150 countries. What we offer We deliver a complete portfolio of offerings Crop Nutrition solutions Nitrogen application solutions Environmental solutions Basic products Ammonia Urea Single superphosphate (SSP) Nitric Acid Nitrates NPK Calcium Nitrate (CN) Technical Ammonium Nitrate (TAN)