Partner Marketing Advisor
Job number 1011971
Travel 25-50 %
Role type Individual Contributor
The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of managed and unmanaged partners, while also guiding the definition of and establishing excellence in execution across the global OCP teams. To do this, OCP focuses its efforts around four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell.
The Partner Marketing Advisor-Partner Aligned (PMA-P) role is key to Microsoft’s partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization. The PMA-P is responsible for growing the business of top Microsoft partners through planning, executing, and landing impactful Go-To-Market (GTM) campaigns aligned to Sales Plays.
Come be part of a team that believes in the power of partnership. Partners make more possible and Microsoft has the products and programs to meet partner’s needs. We combine the widest range of products in the industry, across a variety of devices and platforms with the flexibility to choose the programs and benefits necessary for your partners to build, go-to-market, and sell with us.
- Align on Solution Area and/or Industry Priorities and Sales Plays. Educate local stakeholders (internal and external) on Sales Plays for objectively validated and prioritized Partners
- Build jointly drafted Sales Plan Execution Plans that meets both the Partner and Microsoft business priorities, in alignment with expected business outcomes for the local area
- Execute Sales Plays by leveraging global and local engines, achieve targets specified in Sales Play Execution Plans ensuring intended impact on scorecard attainment – make impact visible to stakeholders
- Identify and assign local and global budget to Sales Play execution mapped to objectively verified Partners, # of net new Sales Plays in OCP CRM, mapped to objectively verified Partners
- Completion of local Sales Plays plans in alignment with local PMA-S and PDM, in alignment with expected business outcomes for the subsidiary/Area # leads resulting from Sales Play-related activities and deliverables, including but not limited to assessments and customer events
- Achieve # leads according to targets specified in Sales Play execution plans ensuring intended impact on scorecard attainment
- 5+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
- Fluent in speaking French is a plus.
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About World Vision
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft or MS) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of 2011, it was the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.