Risk Management Coordinator
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 4 years
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to partner with the ERM team in achieving our goals and objectives by providing coordination, analysis, and management for the WVI IPH whistleblower hotline. The position will also provide administrative support and training for our Riskonnect and Ethicspoint software systems in partnership with other ERM team members ensuring our systems are performing well and accessible to our users. Additional duties will include other administrative tasks, development of risk reports, and trend/root cause analysis for a number of stakeholders across the Partnership enabling the organisation to benefit from the large amount of data present in our systems.
- Ethics/Whistleblower Program Management:Completes daily tasks associated with the operation of the partnership-wide employee whistleblower reporting program, including:
- Evaluate and summarize new whistleblower reports when received in accordance with established practices.
- Complete notification and evaluation by Global IPH committee.
- Monitor IPH cases to ensure investigations are progressing in line with recommendations by the overseeing IPH Teams.
- Ensure closure recommendations are summar.
- Provide administrative support for:Our Riskonnect and Ethicspoint systems that enable the global ERM process,
- Whistleblower Hotline, and Integrated Incident Management system. Provide 2nd level support, including user
- training as needed, in partnership with IT helpdesk and escalate high level technical issues to vendors for resolution.
- Other tasks as required by the ERM Team, such as vendor/invoice payments, basic wvcentral site upkeep, and other tasks as needed.
- Responsible for completing established risk reports and analysis in partnership with ERM Team members.
- Complete quarterly activity reports for the whistleblower hotline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 2-4 years experience working in Risk Management, Compliance, Ethics or a related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience administrating or performing tasks in online business software products.
- Experience completing analysis or graphical reports.
- Willingness to participate in chapel and departmental devotions.
- Bachelors diploma.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About World Vision Kenya
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.