Job TypeFull Time
LocationBungoma , Embu , Kisii , Nairobi , Thika
Job FieldInternships / Volunteering
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for enthusiastic Interns in several locations all around Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures in the different departments. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Administrative work.
- Client portfolio management.
- Support management in any other role assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- High attention to detail and internal control
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- A six-month contract with 12,000ksh monthly gross pay
- An opportunity for career growth and development.
- An opportunity to join our team on permanent employment after the internship based on performance and vacancy availability.
- A modern, dynamic working environment.
- Support from our professional international team
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Watu Credit
Watu Credit Limited is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company. Watu Credit Limited harnesses technology to offer unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services. We aim to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner. Watu Credit Limited headquarters are located in Mombasa. We commenced our business operations in July 2015 with the clear vision to be the best in class provider for short and medium-term loan products tailored to the specific needs of our target clients and delivered through mobile technology. Watu Credit Limited prides itself on offering excellent client service in the domestic lending market, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals coupled with the use of modern technologies.