Job TypeFull Time
Experience1 – 2 years
Job FieldICT / Computer
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance the overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Waimark Creations
Waimark Creations is a fully integrated digital advertising agency that caters for all aspects of creative audio visual communication. The company also engages in creation of content in a distinct way depending on creativity, modernity and development exceeding our customers’ expectations and aiming for brilliance in our work. We specialize in printing, advertising, strategy and marketing, using modern day technology including social media marketing, web & application development, e-mail marketing, design, visual animation, video production and whole array of services to build awareness towards a service, product or brand.