Quality Technician – Renewable Energy
We are looking for a Quality Technician to support the Quality Site Manager in Kesses project until the end of the year.
To support Site Manager / Quality Manager / Commissioning Manager controlling and implementing QC/QA system in Kesses project.
He/She is expected to:
- Assist in the implementation and awareness of the QMS in the organization;
- Validation of all quality civil, electrical and mechanical works done on-site service providers;
- Plan & check each step of the project so it could run efficiently;
- Daily reports to the Quality Manager
- Act in corrective aspects
- Apply and use Voltalia ITP’s procedures and checklists to inspect the quality of the work executed to ensure meeting client requirements.
- Identify and inform about the defects to be corrected in all stages starting from material deliveries passing on the works execution and preparing the site for commissioning;
- Raise site observations and non-conformity reports using non-conformity tool
- Raise and promote site ROE`s (return on experience) reporting
- Assist in preparing quality reports & ensure the good care of quality records such as inspection records, photo reports, RFI, test reports, certificates, etc, in compliance with standards and client’s requirements
- Support the client representative and the management team in organising Site inspections and commissioning activities
- Engineering school degree, BS degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar functions
- Experience in solar energy is appreciated
- Languages: fluent in Kalingen & Swahili and in English
- Good communication skills,
- Team spirit
- Good organization skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Good practical & logical reasoning
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Voltalia is an international player in the renewable energy sector. The Group produces and sells electricity generated from wind, solar, hydraulic, biomass and storage facilities that it owns and operates. Voltalia is also a service provider and supports its investor clients in renewable energy projects during all phases, from design to operation and maintenance. Voltalia has generating capacity in operation and under construction of more than 1 GW and a portfolio of projects under development representing total capacity of 6.2 GW, of which 0.6 GW is secured. The Group has 591 employees and is present in 18 countries on 4 continents and is able to act worldwide on behalf of its clients. Voltalia is listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris, compartment B (FR0011995588 – VLTSA) and is part of the Enternext Tech 40 and CAC Mid & Small indices. The Group is also included in the Gaïa-Index, an index for socially responsible midcaps.