ONFR Brands & Digital Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Responsible for developing the strategy, planning, implementing, and monitoring the Non-Fuel brands and Digital marketing. The ONFR brands includes LPG Afrigas and Convenience retailing. The brand initiatives should support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy and deliver the business goals. Works in collaboration with other internal stakeholders to ensure that the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Additionally, the talent takes a lead in managing vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
- Create and execute the brand strategies and marketing plans for the brands, including managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Manages the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Leverage knowledge of business, category and brand marketing strategy into actionable marketing strategies and plans to deliver against the company’s business objectives.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to develop, coordinate and execute specific marketing plans for each assigned title.
- Involvement in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners.
- Implementing the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Participate in key sales and marketing presentations as necessary.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms through our digital agencies.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand.
- Develops and manages the Brand platform to include a definition of the brand vision, promise and value proposition as well as positioning, personality, voice, tone and manner, behaviors.
- Be the most knowledgeable resource in the company as it relates to the brands and champion the brand throughout the organization, with partners and external agencies.
- Manage brand guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them and update them as necessary.
- Assist in monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across businesses.
- Leads the Marketing lifecycle process for designated brand(s).
- Prepares marketing objectives and schedules for all phases of product solicitation and introduction to market including but not limited to sales materials and retail presentations.
- Works closely with all relevant Media departments to integrate media mix plans.
- Develop and execute national advertising and promotional activities, to effectively communicate the strategic positioning and lifecycle development of products to customers.
- Assist with management of third party agencies and deliver brand campaign goals.
- Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Assist with financial projections and budgeting process.
- Manage budgets and financial related to marketing campaigns.
- Be the owner of pricing in the relevant brands
- The individual needs to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the department operates efficiently.
- An intensive role, which requires many hours in the office and out of office.
- Travelling is also part of this role.
- Will need to work effectively with internal staff and with other VE staff.
- Manage financial processes and ensure implementation of programs.
- Driving differentiation, identifying and exploiting ways to increase brand value.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong Leadership skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Vivo Energy
Vivo Energy is the Shell licensee in 16 countries in Africa. We are proud to offer our customers the very best of Shell’s high quality products and services - including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service - in the countries where we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. A joint venture between Vitol (40%), Helios Investment Partners (40%) and Shell (20%), Vivo Energy represents a unique combination of resources, experience and expertise.