Visa Consulting & Analytics Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldResearch / Data Analysis
The Visa Consulting Manager will deliver consulting support and projects to VISA’s key clients across East Africa markets. The main objective of the role is to help deepen client relationships and optimize client performance by helping them define and implement campaigns and strategies recommended by Visa in the areas of digital and customer strategy, customer lifecycle management and new product development and launches.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Using VISA and external data to analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s key clients.
- In coordination with Country Managers and Account Executives, develop plans for consulting activity securing funds from partnership agreements to support Consulting projects where such agreements exist.
- Support in the development of project pitches and secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as “re-engagements opportunities” via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets under the guidance of the East Africa consulting lead.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required. Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services and meet client’s business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants’ supervision and project delivery).
- Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus.
- Work on client site to design and project manage the implementation of marketing campaigns, value propositions and prepaid & credit products
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of solid experience in the following areas: value proposition design, product development and launch
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience should be gained within a top-tier bank or the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client contact and presentation skills.
- Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills.
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Must have financial acumen and commercial awareness skills.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across SSA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory
Diversity & Inclusion
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
- notBy leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.