Distributor Manager- East Africa
We are looking for an A player who will join the Vertiv team. Our Distributor Manager is responsible for business with existing and new distributor network in East Africa to drive and achieve/overachieve revenue.
- Achieving order budget with distributors through various projects, tenders, private RFQs and end users.
- Supporting the distributors in complete sales cycle directly and indirectly with support of inhouse pre-sales and order processing teams.
- Create & manage agreed actions plans per distributor.
- Marketing plan coordination between Marketing & distributor.
- Target setting per Product Group & forecasted over the year through CRM on Demand tool
- Mapping of key customers (existing + new alignment with KAM) per distributor, tender and conflict management and maintaining CRM discipline with distributors.
- Develop Technical capability of partner through driving attendance of partners to technology workshops, seminars as appropriate.
- Full Vertiv product exposure/coverage to be pushed through distributors.
- Monthly / Quarterly reviews with Partners and internal management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field and management studies will be added advantage.
- 5 Years’ experience in similar role (Managing Distributors / Partners).
- Experience in managing business with partners in Data Center System Integration, Electrical projects etc.
- Fluency in English written & spoken- local language (Swahili or Amharic will be a plus).
- Regional experience, understanding of distributor, consultants and end user landscape.
Why should you join us?
Vertiv is a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions.
In the world of high tech and new emerging technologies such as 5G and Edge, data centers have become an essential aspect of our everyday lives. We design and manufacture critical infrastructure that ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments.
Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – infrastructure has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Vertiv Co
Vertiv designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial facilities. Formerly Emerson Network Power, Vertiv supports today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions including the ChlorideÂ®, LiebertÂ®, NetSureâ„¢, and Trellisâ„¢ brands. Sales in fiscal 2016 were $4.4 billion.