Our client a growing SME based in Nairobi offering Accounting Consultancy services to its client is looking to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant.
- To assists in maintaining accounting records, providing accurate and timely accounting information and ensures the same is maintained in accordance with the laid down policies and procedures of the organization and in accordance with the IFRS.
- Posting transactions in the accounting system
- Statutory returns and preparation of payment
- Bank reconciliation
- Supplier accounts maintenance and reconciliation
- Client account management
- Maintain the asset register
- Prepare management accounts
- Petty cash management and handling
- Assist the auditors during the audit and preparation of schedules for audit.
- A degree in Finance or Accounting,
- CPA Part II,
- At least 2-year Experience,
- At least 28 years old,
- Ability to work closely with other team members and with minimal supervision.
- Have a positive attitude and self-drive
- Salary Budget Ksh 25,000
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Verde Edge Consulting Ltd
Verde Edge Consulting Ltd is a new age executive HR consulting company based in Nairobi Kenya with operations running throughout the republic and the greater East Africa region. We are dedicated to revolutionizing HR practice in the new age through developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients. We are well placed to offer best breed of innovative solutions to our clients, whilst maintaining focus on the needs of our clients.