Graduate Salesforce Consultant (Nairobi)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are passionate about our profit and purpose business model and we believe young people should have the chance to gain employment based on their mindset, their behaviours and their potential. For every corporate we work with, we offer a young person with skills necessary to seek and find jobs in the digital economy.
We’ve designed a 6-month fast track Apprentice Program to provide you with the tools, resource and experience necessary to develop the foundations of your Salesforce knowledge and place you on the path to becoming a highly effective Consultant or Developer. And what’s more, the learning and support won’t stop after 6 months as you’ll join our learning and development program to help ensure you continue pushing and challenging yourself and our business.
Who you are
- You have the right attitude and mindset to learn a new skill
- You’re skilled is numeracy, written and spoken word
- You have a logical approach to problem solving
- You have a keen interest in developing a career in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Preferably a degree in a STEM subject. We may, however, consider other degrees
- Friendly and outgoing individuals who enjoy meeting and working with a wide range of people and businesses
- A 6-month fast track programme providing you with all the skills necessary to start your career as a Salesforce Consultant or Developer
- Experience working with the full suite of Salesforce products as part of project shadowing
- A detailed knowledge of the key functionalities and components of the Salesforce ecosystem
- A mentor to support your development through your personal accelerated learning programme
- Regular 1-2-1’s with your line manager to discuss your achievements and shape a learning path that suits you best
- Experience developing Salesforce platforms for a wide range of different Customers
- Salesforce Trailhead learning to build your Salesforce Certifications
- A monthly stipend during your internship and a competitive salary and annual bonus when you get hired
- While an internship with Uwazi provides you with an invaluable experience, our goal is to evaluate interns for potential entry level positions
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Uwazi is a data and technology consulting firm and the leading Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner in East Africa. We work with non-profits and social enterprises focused on research, health, education, livelihoods and financial services. We deliver thoughtful solutions that align our service to that of our partners helping amplify social change. We believe that to be truly successful, non-profit organisations need appropriate technology and actionable data to successfully collaborate with their constituents, scale their programs and unlock opportunities through insightful data. We employ the award winning Salesforce.com Platform made freely accessible to non-profits through the Salesforce Foundation, Power of Us Program. Our team consists of Salesforce Certified Developers and Consultants with vast experience working with data, technology and in International Development practice. what we do TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT We deliver Salesforce innovations through organisation specific applications to improve efficiency and make teams effective. We also help you transform your organisation to work in more connected and collaborative ways through a mobile workforce. DATA CONSULTING We work with organisations to integrate technology with impact, operational and financial metrics. We help organisations use program outcomes and key financial and operational metrics in cutting wasteful spending and eliminating bottlenecks. SERVICE CONSULTING We help organisations test and prototype new programs, standardize their model, scale their impact and find ways to deliver their programs and services in innovative and efficient new ways through rigorous research and data analysis. INTEGRATED PHILANTHROPY Uwazi and its employees invest in charitable interests. We use Salesforce integrated philanthropy model. We donate 1% of our time, 1% of annual company profit, and 1% of products to philanthropic interests around the world.