Job TypeFull Time
Experience2 – 3 years
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success.
- Work towards retaining existing customers and winning incremental revenue from them.
- Preparing quotations for: Air, sea, road, imports, exports, Local and international projects and tenders
- Assist in preparing customer profiles and maintain an up to date database.
- Sourcing for rates from partners and in liaison with Business Development Manager and/or Sales Manager preparing winning offers to clients.
- Maintaining the quotation log and giving monthly reports with analysis of results.
- Following up on each and every quote submitted and filling the feedback.
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Operations Department to support them in maintaining a close relationship with customers.
- Sales and Marketing or Supply chain Management
- Customer-service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 2 to 3 years sales experience in a Clearing and Forwarding Company.
MODE OF APPLCIATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Union Logistics Ltd
Union Logistics is an agile, competent and innovative team providing value-based logistics solutions to our local and global customers.
We have effectively developed the necessary resources to ensure optimum efficiency and professionalism thus enabling our clientele to benefit accordingly.