Assistant Production Manager
Purpose of Role
The Assistant Production Manager is responsible for management of shift, productivity improvement and ensure production targets & parameters are achieved.
- To ensure good manufacturing practices during the shift and tastes tea regularly
- Advises the manager in ensuring that the factory’s annual revenue budget & expenditure controls are in place
- Ensures hygienic conditions of both the factory & workers are maintained.
- Trains and coaches operators and artisans on tea processing
- Handles any industrial relation issues in the factory/shift
- Responsible for routine implementation of all company policies and procedures in the factory
- Accountable for the custody of all the Company assets in the factory while on shift.
- Implements WCM quality management pillar in the factory during the shift cover.
- ISO 22000 Implementation on FSMS
- Conducts HACCP study and take necessary food safety control measures
- Monitor production key performance indicators of the factory; generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Verify and consolidate daily, weekly and monthly administrative returns.
- Initiates and implement quality improvement plans and activities in the factory in liaison with the line manager.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Graduate or Diploma in Food Science, Production Technology, Agricultural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or
- Bachelor of Science Chemistry.
- 4 Years’ experience.
- Product, Process and Packaging Expertise
- Manufacturing Performance Management
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Responsible Care
- Human Factors – technical and human capabilities
As per job/site requirements, local travel likely.
Should meet expectations on the Unilever Standards of Leadership behaviors relevant to the work level.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
MOD EOF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
On any day, 2 billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life - giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world. When consumers reach for nutritionally balanced foods or indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps that combat disease, luxurious shampoos or everyday household care products, there’s a good chance the brand they pick is one of ours. Seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one Unilever product, and our range of world-leading, household-name brands includes Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo. Trusted local brands designed to meet the specific needs of consumers in their home market include Blue Band, Pureit and Suave. Whatever the brand, wherever it is bought, we’re working to ensure that it plays a part in helping fulfil our purpose as a business - making sustainable living commonplace.