Assistant Brand Manager- Skin Care
About the job
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- Supports the Brand Manager in the development of the national Brand Marketing Plan (BMP), within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals.
- Works with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans.
- Participates in selected various cross-functional teams – CMI, CCP, Regional Brand Teams and externally with local support agencies such as PR, sponsorship, activation and channel.
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, regional category team Finance and
- Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations.
BRAND VISION PLAN (BVP)
Supports the brand building manager in translation of the BVP into the BMP.
BRAND MARKETING PLAN
Supports the Brand Marketing Plan development and deployment by:
- Assisting in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and
- Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Score Card and Brand
- Quarterly Tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel ie. place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Delivers specific brand projects eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
INNOVATION & RENOVATION
Assist the brand building manager in launch management; building launch plans and channel strategies (promotions, media and POS), Customer sell-in and legal & regulatory issues.
- Bachelor degree, Post graduate business degree preferred (MBA)
- Preferred one year experience in marketing
- Experience in Project Management
- Worked in a customer marketing interface
- Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
- Women and Persons living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
On any day, 2 billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life - giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world. When consumers reach for nutritionally balanced foods or indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps that combat disease, luxurious shampoos or everyday household care products, there’s a good chance the brand they pick is one of ours. Seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one Unilever product, and our range of world-leading, household-name brands includes Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo. Trusted local brands designed to meet the specific needs of consumers in their home market include Blue Band, Pureit and Suave. Whatever the brand, wherever it is bought, we’re working to ensure that it plays a part in helping fulfil our purpose as a business - making sustainable living commonplace.