Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
This role is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory as well as managing warehouse staff to ensure that produce/products are stored and shipped out in an accurate and efficient manner to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct daily planning for casual staff required at the warehouse based on the day’s activities and maintain the set labor costs and productivity levels.
- Coordinate offloading and storage of products as per the defined standards including accurately confirming offloaded products and signing of the delivery notes.
- Verify that all dispatched products match the orders placed and are dispatched to the correct depots/routes.
Schedule dispatch trucks from the warehouse within the designated time.
- Conduct stock counts accurately at the warehouse and account for any variances.
- Receive and record customer returns from the various depots.
- Verify that all records at the warehouse including but not limited to stock count documents, handover documents, attendance records are accurately filled as per the set timelines.
- Abide by and enforce all set safety rules and guidelines, including but not limited to the daily safety toolkit routine prior to the beginning of every shift, usage of PPE(as per the JSA-Job Safety Assessment), etc.
- Possess a Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Business Management with a minimum of 2 years’ management experience in warehousing.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word) and basic computer skills (Email & Internet).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Twiga Foods
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.