Reports to: Marketing Manager
Work station: Head Quarters
The Brand Executive’s responsibility is to develop Marketing Strategy, initiate implementation of action plan, monitor effectiveness of actions and drive achievement of target of brand in charge, and in total of TKEN by creating synergy among brands and initiating national marketing activities together with the Marketing Manager to realize better/ideal brand position in the market.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Initiating the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans for Toyota Kenya brands (Toyota, Hino, Suzuki, Yamaha) and After Sales together with the respective teams in line with the overall strategic objectives of the company to facilitate achievement of marketing and business objectives for the brands.
- Initiate implementation of brand surveys as well as market intelligence and feedback to ensure timely availability of information critical for the development of respective brand strategies.
- Provide direct oversight and supervision for marketing and promotional activities – ATL, BTL, TTL and other forms of marketing initiatives to maintain consistency in branding as well as meet high quality standards and delivery within acceptable timelines.
- Optimal on boarding, planning, supervision and management of Marketing Agency partners to deliver KPI’s as well as timely turnaround.
- Develop, initiate and execute strategic marketing and business partnerships to support the brands based on segmentation, financing, route to market etc.
- Initiate channel and segment marketing strategies/activities to enhance the awareness of the brands in charge for increased leads and sales.
- Develop and implement an evaluation framework for reporting on the return on investment for the various marketing initiatives undertaken by TKEN to ensure timely adjustments on marketing strategy are done for maximum impact.
- Development of Brand Marketing Plans
- Execution of marketing activities planned vs actual
- Market share, penetration and growth
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business, Communication, Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Holder of professional marketing qualifications.
- Proven marketing experience in identifying target audiences, creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
- Minimum 5 years of Consumer Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills; ability to plan for, carry out and provide support for multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- All related 3S + Corporate Teams in TKEN
- Brand Leads (Toyota, Hino, Suzuki, Yamaha)
- Marketing Agencies (Creative, Digital, PR)
- Media Partners
- Other partners or suppliers for marketing initiatives and sponsorships
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Self-starter, goal oriented with the ability of strategic development and implementation
- Good analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Report writing & presentation skills
- Project & relationship management
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If you meet the requirements, kindly forward your application enclosing a detailed word version of your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter by 18th June 2021
Please indicate Brand Executive as the header of your email.
About Toyota Kenya
Toyota Kenya Limited is the authorized distributor and service provider of Toyota, Yamaha, HINO and Suzuki brands in Kenya. Toyota Kenya Ltd was incorporated in 1997 as a subsidiary by Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) the trading arm of Toyota Motor Corporation.
Toyota Kenya employees are guided by the Toyota Way which is a common set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods that act as the lifeblood of whi we are and what we do. We may not always have job openings, but you can drop us your CV and we will get back to you as soon as a vacancy that suits your skills comes up, so just click the apply button