Solutions Project Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Project Management
CONTEXT OF THE ROLE
Thunes is currently seeking a talented Project Engineer with presales capability supporting a global company. This role will ideally be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
As a Project Engineer, you will be meeting partners to help to scope the projects, answering technical questions, and responsible for ensuring the consistent and timely delivery of partners’ projects.
This role requires an approachable and communicative person who can work closely with a variety of internal functions, as well as different departments of the partners to ensure projects are scoped correctly and the partner requirements are met. You will liaise continuously with our delivery teams ensuring that all technical details are followed and decisions are acted on and communicated correctly.
Taking ultimate responsibility for the on-time delivery of projects, yours is a role that has a huge commercial impact dependent on your effectiveness.
- Minimum 2+ years of project management experience in a technical environment
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and languages, fluency in English and French is required to liaise with regional partners
- Able to quickly respond to partners’ demands whilst juggling multiple on-going projects
- Experience of technical pre-sales is a huge benefit
- Excellent internal stakeholder management skills with exposure to managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving ability and desire to take ownership
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
At Thunes we made it our mission and we work 24/7/365 to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: making financial services global and accessible to everyone.
We are able to do this by interconnecting diverse payment systems that enable better movement of funds into and out of emerging economies. Our network makes it possible for Mobile Wallet Operators, Corporations, Merchants, Money Transfer Operators and Banks to move funds in real time to and from emerging countries. We offer three key payment solutions (P2P remittance processing, corporate mass payouts and digital payment services) and our global network spans over 80 countries.