Software Engineer – Solutions Delivery
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
What is the role?
Reporting to the regional Solutions Delivery Director, we’re looking for a Technical and Solutions focussed Software Engineer who’s passionate about the Fintech industry, loves to support partners and wants to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and exciting environment.
As part of the EMEA Solution Delivery team, based in Nairobi, Kenya, this role will bring you great opportunities to work on various projects, collaborating with a diverse range of partners and teams.
What you will get to do:
- Lead and deliver the integration into new partner services from the analysis phase though the integration design until go live and post-delivery monitoring
- Solution and develop ad-hoc solutions outside of the box for some special projects
- Monitor and measure the quality of service of existing partners that are already integrated to the platform
- Expand internal monitoring, reporting and operational tools and processes
- Drive partners integrating to our network providing technical expertise and support.
On a daily basis, the role will involve you to:
- Be customer facing – you will have a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services
- Work closely with different internal teams to understand and support operational processes and new solutions
- Always keep a solution mindset and look for improvements that you can bring to the organization
- Work with an agile and expanding team
The traits that make you stand out:
- Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to work effectively, multi-task, agile and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong customer focused and result oriented mindset
- Independent and proactive – willing to get things done
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be creative, friendly and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Interest in the Fintech Industry and market innovations
What We Are Looking For:
Part of Thunes culture is to value the person’s mindset, drive, and eagerness to constantly learn new things than the length of working experience, motivation and passion is the key to jump on-board!
We’re looking for a highly driven, self-motivated, technically hands-on person who is truly excited about having a meaningful impact within the company and for our network partners.
In this role, you will combine a startup mindset with the scale of an industry leader. Working with different types of partners you must remain agile and always adapt your process and mindset to the partner you are dealing with.
Support existing partners that are already integrated to the platform with their daily challenges and expansion plans
Drive the integration of new partners into our platform providing technical support and configuration for them to access to our services
Develop our technical integration into new partner services
Solution and develop proof of concept outside of the box for some special projects
Expand internal monitoring, reporting and operational tools and processes
Our Solutions Delivery Team & Careers at Thunes
The Solution Delivery team is responsible for supporting the integration of partners within the Thunes Cross-Border Payment platform. Processing millions of transactions per month and interconnecting hundreds of partners from all around the world, Thunes is continuously growing its coverage and footprint in the industry. A career with Thunes provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with various offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
At Thunes we made it our mission and we work 24/7/365 to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: making financial services global and accessible to everyone.
We are able to do this by interconnecting diverse payment systems that enable better movement of funds into and out of emerging economies. Our network makes it possible for Mobile Wallet Operators, Corporations, Merchants, Money Transfer Operators and Banks to move funds in real time to and from emerging countries. We offer three key payment solutions (P2P remittance processing, corporate mass payouts and digital payment services) and our global network spans over 80 countries.