Senior Frontline Marketing Manager
We aspire to achieve a balanced combination of global, regional and local brands, with scale, that have the strongest potential to help us grow our consumer base, increase frequency and drive system margin accretion. The Frontline Senior Marketing Manager will be the key marketing lead for Kenya with overall responsibility for the implementation of marketing plans. They will work closely with the Franchise Operations and Commercial teams and Bottling partners, and collaborate across all functions to deliver the business plans as measured by volume, share and profit. Kenya is a Global priority market and forms part of the top 6 priority markets in Africa.
What You’ll Do for Us
Drive execution of marketing campaigns and innovations on time and in full
Drive bottler alignment on the marketing agenda, including portfolio priorities and category/brand strategies and plans in partnership with Franchise Leadership
Provide leadership to ensure that marketing activities are fully integrated and deliver brand and business objectives
Provide nuanced country level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights)
Identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field is required.
- 7+ years of brand marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years of people leadership
- Requires ability to influence at an operational level regarding policies, procedures, and practices
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods Industry (CPG) is preferred
- Must have a deep level of expertise and have achieved proven results across various marketing communications disciplines including advertising, PR, digital, social, shopper marketing, consumer promotions, etc.
- Strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills, effective communication, strategic thinking, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer.
- Experience developing strategic brand / product plans, such as communication campaigns and commercialization strategies that break from the category and drive sales.
- Experience connecting with cross-functional teams and leading agency partners.
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the Marketing function.
- Experience leveraging data and trends to generate insights and transforming them into marketing innovation.
- Deep understanding of total commercial spend and key P&L drivers; experience managing large consumer marketing budget and media investment decisions.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and action to drive innovation in media mix decisions and strong business results.
- Experience leading marketing communication projects.
- Action-oriented with the ability to think and react quickly to changing circumstances.
- Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times, adaptability, and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles.
What We Can Do For You
Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Thought Leadership; Experiential Marketing; Marketing Strategies; Commercial Strategies; Strategic Relationship Management; Digital Media Strategy; Business Acumen; Project Management; Brand Strategy; Brand Activations
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.