Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Job TypeFull Time
LocationEldoret , Kisii , Nyeri
Job FieldSafety and Environment / HSE
Key Purpose Statement
Reporting to the National Trade Marketing Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to support the regions with the implementation of Marketing Strategies and concepts in line with business priorities whilst driving brand mix for revenue growth and regional profitability. In addition work closely with the sales team to implement and commercialize trade and customer strategies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Revenue and GrowthExecutes marketing activities in line with the overall strategy.
- Coaches teams in delivery of revenue plans and targets through execution of plans that build equity and value.
- Leads the review of target achievement versus plan in the regions.
- Uses market share results to develop competitor response tactics.
- Accountable for Direct Marketing Expenditure budget management for the region.
- Insights and KnowledgeImplements the channel plans based on the Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Implements segmented proposals to deliver transformational change with customers and consumers.
- Executes data driven promotional initiatives.
- Channel MarketingDevelops channel specific initiatives to drive target achievement.
- Develops segmented proposals to deliver transformational change by customer and their shoppers.
- Applies advanced project management techniques within customer to support delivery of complex, long term and cross functional , market ,regional activities.
- Collaborates with Customers and Customer Excellence teams on joint business plans to drive category initiatives and category growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Post Graduate Diploma In Marketing
- 4 Years relevant work experience with at least 1 in a managerial position
- Solid experience in Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Marketing and Channel Strategy
- Revenue Growth Management
- New product development and Demand planning
- Promotion and Innovation management
- Financial Management – COE’s and DME
- Quality Management
- Brand and Image Management Market Insights
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR TJOB” button above to apply for this job.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.