Franchise Director – Ethiopia, Uganda and HORN
Reports to: VP of Operations, East and Central Africa Franchise
Lead the Franchise or Region team and provide commercial expertise to drive the business plan successfully working with our bottling partners. Co-ordinate all Marketing, Commercial and Franchise activities across a geographic location to achieve volume and share objectives through supporting the execution of the Bottler Business Plan (BBP). Leverage functional support and expertise to address opportunities or issues quickly – Marketing, Commercial, Legal, PAC, Technical, Finance or HR.
- Strategy and Business Performance:Develop and implement 3 year BP and annual BP for assigned geography aligning bottler around key investment commitments
- Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP(s) – manage opportunities and issues arising with Bottler Leadership Team
- Approve and ensure execution of annual Customer Business Plans
- FinanceManage P&L for the Region ensuring delivery of the Profit, Volume and Share numbers
- Ensure adherence to Local Chart of Authority, financial governance standards and management of Opex locally
- Effectively adjust and correct during the annual cycle to ensure delivery of profit numbers
- Market Execution and Commercial Excellence:Identify commercial and market development improvement initiatives to drive incremental volume, profit or share
- Ensure the Region or territory OBPPC is optimized leveraging Conjoint analysis and the BU experts
- Drive the RED agenda with the bottling partner(s)ensuring it is embedded into organizational culture
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity
- Drive horizontal expansion through outlet creation incentive programmes
- Manage Capacity to Produce and DistributeLead the conversations with our bottling partners to agree investment levels to meet demand
- Plan three years ahead for investment in Capacity, Glass and Coolers
- Lead the Quality agenda at the [plants ensuring we meet our Package and Product quality metrics
- Monitor capacity performance to anticipate opportunities or challenges in the Supply Chain
- Franchise LeadershipBuild value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at Bottler leadership team and regional levels
- Lead strategic System capability planning to ensure we have the Processes, Organisation, Technology, Culture and People to deliver three year commitments
- People LeadershipMotivate and lead the Region Team and any dotted line functional support to deliver the Long Range and Annual Business Plan
- Build System and team capability to ensure our team continues to lead the market and build the careers of our Associates
- Effectively manage all people processes to a high quality, on time and on budget – training, performance management, organizational changes etc
- External Stakeholders and SustainabilityRepresent the Company to all external stakeholders and all KO events
- Manage the profile and reputation of the company and lobby Governments with the support of PAC
- Lead the Workplace Rights and Human Rights agenda with bottling partner(s).
- Assist fully in the execution of community programs designed to enhance KO reputation within the community.
Minimum 10-12 years’ experience with a FMCG Company with at least 5 years in Operations. Functional experience would be an advantage. Bottler experiences an added advantage.
Business degree qualification minimum, MBA preferable
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.