Temenos PACS Consultant
Job TypeFull Time
Temenos was founded on the belief that “People are Key.” As we accelerate in our SaaS first transformation, we are looking for passionate, creative, technology-savvy solutions/presales consultants and leaders from all over the world and from different backgrounds to join us on our journey. We believe in making banking better for all and are building supportive teams of unique people who share in our vision and purpose.
As part of our continuous expansion, we are looking for talented consultant to help us drive our business.
- Primary responsibility is in the area of PACS ticket resolutions in an effective and efficient manner.
- Understand the functions of the specific T24 module, in which expertise needs to be built via training programs including on the job training, class room training and training material available on the knowledge-base
- Fully understand the details provided in logged ticket.
- Validate the completeness of information provided and if required, seek to collect outstanding information from client.
- Use the collected information to analyse the problem.
- When identified as a bug, complete the required documentation process including product analysis of defect, clearly and explicitly indicating reason and resolution of the defect.
- Work in collaboration with the Development team to provide any additional information as required to fix and test the problem effectively.
- In case of non-defects, close the ticket with sufficient information for the client to be able to understand and appreciate the answer with full satisfaction.
- Available to perform onsite analysis of tickets at client places.
- Typically this would be required during the milestone period of the client like Go Live of implementation, branches, modules and Upgrade.
Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in development/support of Temenos T24 product for financial and banking institutions.
- Through expertise in TAFC, TAFJ, Info Basic (jBC), JQL and OFS.
- Strong knowledge on the latest T24 template programming language.
- Thorough expertise in T24 customization(Enquiries, versions and online services)
- Fair knowledge on the T24 Technical architecture.
- Hands on experience into Web services, Interface development, Integration Framework, Interaction Framework (Iris), Design Studio, Data Formatting
- Engine and SOAP/REST integration tools.
- Strong functional knowledge in Trade Finance, Syndicated Lending, Retail Banking Business, Delivery,
- Accounting, GL set-ups and treasury module.
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. According to IBS Intelligence, which maintains an annual league table, Temenos T24 has been the first or second bestselling core banking solution for the last 16 years. Forrester ranks Temenos as the sole global power seller (Global Banking Platform Deals 2013), the only Top Global Player for combined deals (new and extended). Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2014 won the award for Most Innovative Use of Technology for the Integration Framework. Temenos customers enjoy stronger operating metrics than their peers: on average, a 42% higher return on capital, a 32% higher return on assets and an 8.1 point lower cost-to-income ratio than that of banks still running legacy software.