SaaS Solutions Consultant
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
Temenos was founded on the belief that “People are Key.” As we accelerate in our SaaS first transformation, we are looking for passionate, creative, technology-savvy solutions/presales consultants and leaders from all over the world and from different backgrounds to join us on our journey. We believe in making banking better for all and are building supportive teams of unique people who share in our vision and purpose.
As part of our continuous expansion, we are looking for talented technical specialists to drive our cloud business.
- Supporting the sales organization as a trusted technology expert in engaging at C-level with new and existing customer in architecting and demonstrating the solutions relevant to their business requirements.
- Working closely with product engineering and development teams to ensure that our solutions offerings are competitive, compelling and address customer needs.
- Acts as a technical authority to take our clients on a transformation journey, listening, challenging, anticipating, and making recommendations.
- Collaborating with customer stakeholders at all levels to understand their bank’s strategy, challenges, and opportunities and articulating how Temenos can help them achieve their objectives.
- Supporting the RFP process to ensure that our solutions can be effectively applied to the clients business challenge.
- Acts a brand ambassador for Temenos by getting involved in marketing campaigns, public speaking engagements, generating content (blogs, articles etc).
- Collaborating with various distributed internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of sales campaigns.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in working with emerging technologies; Kubernetes, NewSQL.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
- Detailed knowledge of cloud technologies
- Able to understand and explain Multi-cloud deployments.
- Knowledge of Compliance, Operations and Security issues as they relate to cloud environments.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations.
- Experience in a client-facing role, acts a trusted partner to C-level stakeholder.
- Is a thought leader and is passionate about driving change within an industry.
- Able to navigate complexity and deal with ambiguity.
- A passion for technology!
- A global mindset, a team spirit, and a desire to make a real impact.
- An appetite for learning and growth.
- Excellent communication skills, a careful listener and inspiring speaker.
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
- We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Temenos Group
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. According to IBS Intelligence, which maintains an annual league table, Temenos T24 has been the first or second bestselling core banking solution for the last 16 years. Forrester ranks Temenos as the sole global power seller (Global Banking Platform Deals 2013), the only Top Global Player for combined deals (new and extended). Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2014 won the award for Most Innovative Use of Technology for the Integration Framework. Temenos customers enjoy stronger operating metrics than their peers: on average, a 42% higher return on capital, a 32% higher return on assets and an 8.1 point lower cost-to-income ratio than that of banks still running legacy software.