Cloud Banking Sales Specialist
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Temenos was founded on the belief that “People are Key.” As we accelerate in our SaaS first transformation, we are looking for passionate, creative, and collaborative sales specialist and sales leaders from all over the world and from different backgrounds to join us on our journey.
We believe in making banking better for all and are building supportive teams of unique people who share in our vision and purpose.
We are looking for talent sales specialists to help us drive the adoption and growth of our cloud offerings.
- Articulating and demonstrating Temenos solutions through strategic value-based selling, building strong business cases, developing a return on investment analysis, and using other references and industry data to build relationships at multiple levels and ultimately drive deals from inception to close.
- Working with customer stakeholders to understand their bank’s strategy, challenges, and opportunities and articulating how Temenos can help them achieve their objectives.
- Creating value by partnering with technical and non-technical executives to support their transformation journey by showcasing the commercial and technology value of our Cloud offering
- Building and maintaining a robust sales pipeline and accurately tracking quarterly forecasts/revenue
- Balancing quarterly results while keeping a clear line of sight of strategic and long term revenue opportunities
- Create and execute account plans which address tactical and strategic opportunities
- Collaborating with various distributed internal and external teams to ensure the seamless execution of end to end sales cycles and ensure the highest level of customer advocacy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry; the trends, challenges, and innovations.
- Proven track record of success in selling complex SaaS / Cloud solutions to the financial services sector.
- A consultative sales approach which enables listening to and understanding customer needs.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to translate business requirements into value propositions which engage a range of audiences.
- Data-driven and able to use data to tell stories, engage clients and create value and drive clients to action.
- Able to navigate change and deal with ambiguity.
- A global mindset, a team spirit, and a desire to make a real impact.
- An appetite for learning and growth.
- A passion for technology and selling!
- Fluency in English, other languages are helpful.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
- We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Temenos Group
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with more than 55 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world. According to IBS Intelligence, which maintains an annual league table, Temenos T24 has been the first or second bestselling core banking solution for the last 16 years. Forrester ranks Temenos as the sole global power seller (Global Banking Platform Deals 2013), the only Top Global Player for combined deals (new and extended). Temenos was the winner of the Best Core Banking Product in Banking Technology magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards for four consecutive years, and in 2014 won the award for Most Innovative Use of Technology for the Integration Framework. Temenos customers enjoy stronger operating metrics than their peers: on average, a 42% higher return on capital, a 32% higher return on assets and an 8.1 point lower cost-to-income ratio than that of banks still running legacy software.