Sharepoint and Powerapps Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT / Computer
Role Purpose: SharePoint and PowerApps Engineer role is to create and configure SharePoint websites, finding solutions to enhance business activity and customizing sites based on the client’s requirements and build business process apps that can support business processes and workflows.
Responsible to integrate add in utility programs and integrations to core systems to support business processes. focus on needs analysis, design, build and go-live in addition to support for a large Microsoft SharePoint environment.
To provide solutions on the Office 365 tools; SharePoint, PowerApps , planner , teams , to do , flows, power automate, in design , add ins , office package , database connections , forms and other solutions that can integrate with the office suite.
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Build scalable and secure SharePoint and office 365 suite solutions that will address business process needs and productivity.
- Design and develop consistent branding sites for the organization.
- Write and modify code to build applications and SharePoint sites based on their needs and requirements.
- Provide second-level support and assist with third-level support. Troubleshoot and manage resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies.
- Build understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options.
- Support departments in developing workflow applications, add on and utility programs to support on business process
- Lead and direct others in the overall administration of SharePoint sites and integrations to other solutions.
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of business process, workplace digitisation and SharePoint administration.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Estimation of medium size projects related to SharePoint and power apps.
- Understand client solution needs related to business improvement and business process workflows.
- Architect, design and develop online SharePoint solutions and support in any additional solutions related to integrating to the SharePoint and PowerApps.
- Solution deployment, configuration and administration
- Customization of workflows, document management, lists, libraries, forms and sites ability
- Train users on how to work with developed/deployed solutions or workflows on SharePoint
Core Skills Required
- Teamwork –Work closely with their colleagues to find solutions to business problems.
- Concentration –Work on programming tasks for long periods of time.
- Creativity – Find solutions to problems and think outside the box to fix issues.
- Attention to detail – Keen attention to details of identifying significant error in code and fixing.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict deadlines
- Self-management and strong organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
Key Critical Competencies
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology
- Microsoft products (SharePoint, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Programming languages (C#.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET)
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Microsoft Power Apps, Power automate, Flows and Infopath
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- Competent project management skills
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- Microsoft SharePoint architecture
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role
About Techsavanna Technology Limited
Techsavanna has provided a wide range of ICT services and software for Property Management, Project Management, Energy Management and Financial Management in diverse industry and client profiles. In Eastern Africa the firm has offices in Nairobi, in the region the firm comprises of with a total staff force of over 100.