Manager Sales – Heavy Trucks
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Solely responsible for selling Daewoo Range which includes Tippers, Prime Movers & Buses to Fleet owners, corporate companies, Institutional sales and captive users.
- Grow the customer base and achieve market share targets by meeting new sales Volumes Target in Kenya through sales calls, fact finding, presentation selling, closing deals and ensuring after sales support of our valued customers.
- Guide the structuring of complex sales transactions including large quantities of Daewoo Range through trade-in packages, finance and ancillary offerings.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to grow the sales of Daewoo Range and achieving monthly , Quarterly and Annual Business Plans
- Meet assigned revenue and margin targets with assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to results by providing frequent market and sales forecasts, and reporting on sales activity and results.
- Ensure proper use of business systems to forecast, track and report on sales performance.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with and resolved in an efficient manner, informing necessary stakeholders of any issues while working diligently to solve problems.
- Ensure compliance with company sales and management policies and financial requirements.
- Represent Daewoo Range of Tippers, Prime Movers and Buses to customers through internal interaction with service, parts, financial services, accounting and remarketing departments and externally with TATA Motors and other local and national stakeholders as needed.
- Provide all relevant information to Head of Business for complete understanding of key deals to ensure maximum probability of success.
- Conduct product knowledge training for customers and dealers if required.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the management.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Tata International Limited
Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.02 billion recorded in FY16. TIL’s largest subsidiary, Tata Africa Holdings, headquartered in South Africa, has been the flag bearer of the Tata group in Africa since 1977. With a presence in more than 12 countries, Tata Africa acts as a nodal point for the Tata group’s investments in the continent. At Tata International, we have a long-term sustainability agenda and have set ourselves stringent goals of carbon footprint reduction and local community empowerment. We have won several awards and certifications for environment and quality and are a signatory to the UN Global Compact.