Sorting Plant Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 years
Job Field Engineering / Technical
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit a Plant supervisor who will work on ensuring that sorting operations, storage procedures and machinery maintenance are adhered to at all times. The candidate will report to the COO.
- Managing of all aspects of the company’s waste sorting sites (‘mixed recovery facilities)Stock management (incoming= sorting=storage=exit)
- Sorting quality
- Baling quality
- Storage system
- Management of all staff at the sites
- Operational efficiency & improvements
- Ability to supervise non-technical staff
- Ability to follow the given plant process structure
- Highly reliable and diligent
- Must also have good skills in maintenance planning to ensure that plant equipments are
available all the time.
- Good communications skills
- BSc/Diploma in Electrical And/or mechanical and/or other relevant field
- Background in production (or alternatively maintenance)
- At least 5 years experience, 3 of which must have been in a supervisory role.
- Experience in people management, process management and basic machinery maintenance.
- Experience in a factory/industrial setting as a production or related supervisor is a must.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Takataka Solutions
At TakaTaka Solutions, We collect your waste like every other waste collector, but, instead of taking it to a landfill, we take it to our own sites, where we sort the waste, and then recycle 95% either ourselves or through our local partners. This represents one of the highest recycling rates in the world.