Customer Liaison Officer
Deliver good internal & external customer service for all sales & logistics related activities & build a high levels of customer loyalty & satisfaction by identifying, anticipating and resolving customer service , Inventory , and inland Logistic related issues in a timely manner.
- Provide pro-active customer facing and communication.
- Deputize Customer Service Lead.(ICS , SPS ,CORN ,ADAMA , SEEDCARE).
- Customer service lead , ADAMA portfolio.
- Be responsible in end to end Corn business support .
- Be responsible on end to end Triangulation business support.
- Generate and share customer statements with Key Account Managers , Follow through , linking finance and customer service.
- Logistics & Inventory ControlSecure execution of commercial policy
- Prepares the summary of stock take variances and decisions regarding treatment of variances for further authorization (validation) steps.
- Lead projects in Supply Chain
- A Supply Chain qualification or a relevant business degree.
- Project Management (PMP or equivalent)
- A sound understanding of Supply Chain processes in a large organisation.
- A wide appreciation of Information Technology
- An understanding of Logistics
- This role needs to demonstrate a high level of alertness, accuracy and integrity.
- Strong analytical and communicastion skills are a prerequisite.
- Creativity as well as strategic / forward looking thinker
- Keen to details , Self drive and Motivated
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy Supply Chain and Or Finance environment
- Direct experience in IT based systems in a large / multinational organization.
- Working with teams with significant cross-functional interaction.
- Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines and working under minimal supervision
For the RoleCritical Success Factors/Key Challenges In First 12 Months
- Working with database and reconciliation
- Project Management skills
- Experience in Iscala , SAP , MRH and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH).
- Deputize Customer service lead by Q2 2021
- Prepare the summary of stock take variances and decisions regarding treatment of variances for further authorization (validation) steps BY Q3 2021
- Lead Triangulation process, ADAMA , order management & processing by Q4 2021
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities. To learn more visit www.syngenta.com and www.goodgrowthplan.com.