Planning & Performance Manager
About the Role
As Swvl continues to expand its Intercity services around the world, the Swvl team is looking for a motivated hands-on manager who thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment to take Swvl’s Travel to the next level. As the Planning & Performance Manager for Swvl, you will own the performance strategy of our intercity services in the Kenya region, be responsible for developing and motivating a high-performing operations team, and build a strong network with internal and external partners and continue focusing on expansion strategies. We are looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record of leading matrixed teams and exceeding targets. To be successful in the role, we need a motivated self-starter with an engaging personality and strategic mentality who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Drive overall business strategy and ensure smooth execution, operations, and profitable business growth of this important part of Swvl’s strategy
- Explore untapped market and look for new travel destinations to generate and expand business in Kenya
- You ensure, adapt, and optimize our quality and service standards according to the needs of the Kenyan market
- Build go-to-market processes, establish performance KPIs, and drive organization and operations effectiveness
- Work closely with local operations and marketing teams to ensure the successful implementation of strategies and deploy resources to build the Swvl Travel product in several locations
- Cultivate and maintain deep relationships with both business partners and new prospects
- Be a subject matter expert in your domain, constantly review the market to determine changing needs
- Build business models that can optimize the entire route networks and maximize demand in the most efficient manner
- Does this sound like you?
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience in formulating Go-To-Market or Route-To-Market strategies.
- Experience working in the ride-hailing industry or in tech-startups.
- Experience working effectively with internal and external partners in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment.
- A portfolio of business achievements growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets, business objectives, and larger company goals.
- Enthusiastic and motivational managerial experience established through persuasion – leading by example across all company functions.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.