Freelance Sales Executive
Reporting to the Head of Commercial the direct sales executive will generate sales in deals Production, Digital, websites, mobile app development and Live event coverage etc and ensure closure of the same.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising needs. Having rich clients’ resources would be preferred
- Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales targets
- Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets
- Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision
- Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets Any other tasks assigned by management Owning the partner relationship end to end from initial scoping to negotiation and execution,
- Build up and introduce new revenue streams to the station.
- Build up digital ad proposition.
- The ideal candidate must have a core understanding of media industry and marketing management especially the media environment/ facts in Kenya, at least 3 years’ experience in advertising sales
- Experience in TV advertising will be an added advantage.
- Must be a graduate preferably in Marketing and Communications
- Should have strong and comprehensive analytical and effective execution abilities.
- Should be good at strategic thinking – to develop the business strategies that focus on short, medium and long term.
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Relationship building and networking skills.
- Motivation and coaching skills.
- Good communication skills.
MOD EOF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Switch TV
SwitchTV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya in Africa and the whole world. Switch TV is seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals