Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT / Computer , Internships / Volunteering
Sustainet Group Limited (SGL) is currently seeking an ideal candidate to fill the position of a Digital Marketing Intern. You will have a minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Digital marketer and a Bachelor degree or a Diploma in IT with marketing experience. Prior experience in Digital marketing and experience with SEO and major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Google+ is a must. The candidate will be a hardworking and team oriented individual with a good command of English with key skills in graphic design and a creative mindset. You will have an understanding and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media and web/social media management tools and measurement tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
Job Purpose: We are seeking to recruit a Digital marketing intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. He/she will help in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand awareness and
- Assist in online outreach through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to increase the number of our partners/followers.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Promote business expansion opportunities through lead generation and sales tracking.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of online marketing activities to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Assist in the planning, implementing, and managing weekly schedules for all social media content to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop creative social media campaigns and to grow our brand through targeted advertising across various channels
- Provide suggestions to management for improving brand awareness to enhance business growth.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Create content for online marketing on all our social media platforms.
- Carry out content marketing for our websites.
- Carry out search engine optimization.
- Management and updating of the website, analytics
- Collect and analyze online customer feedback
- Generate online quality traffic for the website and social media platforms.
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Any other task assigned by head of department
- In-depth knowledge on effective social media marketing techniques.
- Must possess strong graphic design skills.
- Must have passion for technology and hands on experience in IT
- Candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV and a cover letter motivating their interest in the position, detailing current and expected salary and mobile contacts to by COB 10th July 2020 and follow the application instructions on the site.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Sustainet Group Ltd
Sustainet E.A. is a Non- governmental organization promoting sustainable agricultural practices in East and Horns of Africa. Our network includes 209 NGOs/CBOs from the region with a reach out of 1.5 million small-holder farmers. Sustainet E.A. Focuses on promotion of sustainable agricultural practices aimed at eradicating hunger and poverty through increasing agricultural productivity and profitability while conserving the utilization of the natural resources. Sustainet came into being as an initiative by the German Council for Sustainable Development through "programme of action 2015: Poverty reduction- a Global Responsibility", in 2003. The project was piloted in three regions of East Africa (Kenya and Tanzania), Asia (India) and Latin America (Peru and Bolivia) www.sustainet.org. However in 2009 founding member organizations from East Africa region at an Annual General Meeting (AGM) resolved to legally register the initiative as an international NGO