Head of Sales
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are seeking highly motivated, honest and dedicated team players to join our growing business.
Overall oversight, responsibility, and coordination of all Sales Activities for selling of real estate that is developed by Superior Homes, with a key focus on Greenpark Estate and Pazuri at Vipingo. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a sales strategy, setting sales targets, coordination of the sales team, tracking of all leads generated, and building out a team of Sales Executives. The person should be excited by selling into new and existing markets, strategizing next steps, and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
- Head the Real Estate Team, with the support of Management at Superior Homes
- Formulate and oversee the execution of sales strategies for the company.
- Develop multiple and diverse sales channels for the company.
- Recruit, select, motivate, supervise, train, develop and manage sales teams on company products and policies.
- Coordinate and supervise sales efforts, and ensure that all leads provided by the Marketing Team are followed up and closed out.
- Implement the use of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool to track all leads and relationships, and ensure that the Sales Team regularly updates the CRM.
- Participate in the development of the marketing plans, budgets, pricing, for the Superior Homes real estate developments by providing feedback from the Sales Team
- Plan and coordinate sales activities to build and generate new business.
- With management, generate performance benchmarks and measure sales team performance against these benchmarks, with regular reporting on the same
- To build, maintain and strengthen good public relations with existing clients, investors, corporate companies, business community, professionals and real estate investors.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Establish a sales training program to train new Sales Team members and as well all staff at Superior Homes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven sales and management skills, with at least 5-years of Sales Experience in real estate and related industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related business is an added advantage.
- Visible track record with Real Estate sales, and managing real estate sales teams.
- Leadership skills to effectively lead and provide direction.
- Problem solving skills, including people management.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Ability to work with and influence sales channels.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of product management principles.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- The position closes on Wednesday, 16th September, 2020.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Superior Homes
Superior Homes, with over 45 years of building experience, has helped thousands of families make their housing dreams come true. Superior Homes utilizes a state of the art building facility, skilled craftsmen, and the newest building technologies to offer a better way of building a new home.