Sales Team Lead (Central Rift – Nyahururu)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
As a Sales Team Lead you will be in charge of the Sales Agents in your territory. You will be responsible for managing sales, ensuring that targets are attained and handling clients in the territory. You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in a sales or marketing role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, keep cool-temper and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- Diploma or degree is an added advantage.
- Identifying and recruiting potential sales agents;
- Supporting sales agents through field coaching;
- Managing sales for your territory to ensure tight coverage;
- Tracking sales agents’ use of selling tools;
- Tracking lead generation and the selling process;
- Managing sales agents attitude;
- Ensure sales agents operate within weekly work plans;
- Do Check-in Calls with Sales Agents;
- Assist sales agents with lead follow-ups and closure;
- Conduct Sales Agents weekly sales meetings; and
- Coordinate After Sales Customer Service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About SunCulture Kenya Ltd
Since the sale of our first kit in 2013, SunCulture has been on a mission to help smallholder farmers in Africa improve both crop yields and quality. We are driven to constantly innovate and improve our technology to make solar powered irrigation solutions truly affordable for the millions of farmers on the continent