Regional Training Officers (North Rift and Central Rift)
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
As the Regional Training Officer (RTO) you will be responsible for training and empowering the sales team with the knowledge and skills required to meet their sales targets. To prosper in this role coaching will be your daily role and your passion should be in training and working with diverse teams.
- Passionate about developing others’ capabilities and empowering those around you.
- Willing to gain experience in ‘doing’ what is being asked of others before learning how to train it.
- Effective communicator in front of small-medium sized groups of people.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Have discretion in using budgetary allocations for the region and/or department
- Experience in solar/ off-grid pump systems would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a start-up would be an advantage.
- Work experience as a sales agent is an added advantage
- Actively participate in the recruitment and selection process of new sales agents in the region
- On board all new sales agents by scheduling the orientation process, training the agents on the sales process,
- Assist in the development of a training curriculum and ensuring the training conducted is as per the training curriculum
- Developing the individual coaching plan for each sales agent and ensuring all resources needed by the agent are provided,
- Coaching each agent by observing what they are doing and providing guidance whenever needed,
- Identifying knowledge gap among the sales agents by spending more time with them in the field and giving necessary recommendation in filling the gaps,
- Developing training materials, conducting training sessions, evaluating and recommending areas for improvement,
- Supporting the training financial objective by ensuring training activities are within budgets allocated and controlling costs.
- Ensuring all training done are towards achieving the sales strategy in place and reporting on the impact of the training program.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About SunCulture Kenya Ltd
Since the sale of our first kit in 2013, SunCulture has been on a mission to help smallholder farmers in Africa improve both crop yields and quality. We are driven to constantly innovate and improve our technology to make solar powered irrigation solutions truly affordable for the millions of farmers on the continent