After Sales Technicians
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 year
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reports To: After Sales Service Manager
Location: North Coast
Number of Positions: 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Antenna installation, cable networks installation, coaxial cabling connections and installations.
- Routine maintenance and repair of electronic gadgets
- Collect customer inquiries, explain product function and resolve problems
- Work with the customers to ensure they are properly serviced
- Provide onsite service to customers as designated
- Project a professional company image through effective services to customer.
- Ready to work on night shift or early morning shift even weekends
- Any other work given by the supervisor/management
Skills and Competencies:
- Clearly demonstrate location awareness of area of posting and its environs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in customer service
- Must be a resident or ready to stay in the Coastal Area
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule
- Intermediate computer proficiency and IT skills
Education / Experience:
- A degree or diploma in electrical and electronic engineering or electronic technology from a recognized institution or a craft certificate with experience in the same field.
- Basic understanding of electronic engineering is a must
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Sales or customer service experience will be added advantage.
- Remuneration: An attractive retainer and merit pay package will be earned by the successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experienc
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Startimes Media Kenya
StarTimes Media is a well-recognized pay TV provider with over 9 million subscribers worldwide, founded in 1988 with headquarters in Beijing. We have adopted Digital TV technology to establish a powerful and secure multi-frequency and multi-channel digital wireless TV transmission platform. Combining satellite with terrestrial technology has facilitated the transmission of more than 140 local and international channels over our platform which we are well capable of hosting, thanks to our eight uplink stations in the region.