Business Development Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Business Development Manager Renewable Energy Commercial and Industrial Clients. Nairobi, Kenya
- Building and maintaining relationships with C&I clients and our solar partners, identifying business opportunities, executing on transactions, and actively managing Solarise Africa’s portfolio in Kenya and the rest of East Africa.
- Interacting with Solarise team including credit risk, operations, engineering, and finance, as well as external parties, to structure and implement transactions.
- Being responsible for the full investment cycle including follow up on project sourcing primarily through partners, analysis, contract negotiations, implementation and portfolio management.
- Representing the company at conferences, seminars and other relevant events in a leadership position.
- You will report directly to the MD East Africa
Your Experience and Skills
- Master level degree in business administration, finance or (solar) engineering.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in the C&I solar sector, either as developer or as financier
- Understanding of financial models related to solar C&I
- Understanding of Power Purchase Agreements and/or lease contracts and other relevant solar contracts
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Proven combination of strong analytical and commercial skills, including written proposal and oral presentation skills.
- Good project management skills. Well organised and good in multi project management
- Thrives at working in young and rapidly growing company. Should have a ‘hit the ground running’ and ‘get things done’ mentality.
- Friendly, flexible and self-reliant personality with good intercultural skills.
- The position requires frequent travelling in East Africa.
- An exciting job, located in Nairobi, Kenya with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural growth environment, awaits you.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Solarise Africa
Solarise Africa is a pan-African energy leasing company. Through our smart financing solutions, we unlock possibilities and empower our partners to thrive and actively drive Africa’s progress.