HR Business Partner
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Human Resources / HR
To provide an effective and efficient service to HR staff and the company in HR Systems and production of management information to aid in HR information provision and HR service delivery.
- Drawing of the Employment Contracts
- On boarding of the staff
- Collection of all original source of data (HR metrics)
- Maintain quality and consistency of HRIS database information to be shared with the Documentation Officer as well as Payroll Administrator
- Contacting the newly acquired employees to come and sign their contract letters.
- Receiving of the information from the Account Managers in regard to new staff
- Communicating with the account managers in regard to near expiring contracts.
- Provision of back office support to account managers in your portfolio.
- Relating with the staff as first point of contact when they are seeking help from the office.
- Identify opportunities for improving Human Resources processes through information system changes
- Maintain the accuracy of the information passed on to the Finance Manager, HRSM and any other stakeholders.
- This includes inputting and amendment of employment records relating to contractual status, leave and termination of employment records.
- Responsible for record management, ensuring tracking mechanisms are in place, ensuring all relevant employment records are in place.
- Any Business related degree with a bias in HR or Business related diploma plus 5 years working experience in similar capacity;
- IHRM Practicing Certificate;
- Experience in undertaking data analysis with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience in HR Information System;
- Excellent listening and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; and
- Payroll Administration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Mission Improve the operational effectiveness of our client, by developing solutions that build the internal capacities and capabilities. Our Vision To become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.