Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Onboarding Savings Groups onto the Senti platform
- Mobilization of Savings Groups
- Training Savings Group on the technology use
- Savings Groups data gathering and Association monitoring
- Working closely with “Savings Groups’ Champions” to drive tech adoption
- Degree or Diploma in any related field
- Good organizational skills
- Team-building and motivational skills
- Analytical and presentational skills
- Living in the community and speaking local language
- Organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Good diplomatic skills
- Proven Facilitation Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience with chamas, savings groups and/or community development
- Experienced facilitator/trainer
- Detailed and well oriented planner
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
With your application please outline your experience and a few points on how you would see yourself succeeding in this role. (Applications sent with just a CV will be ignored).
Senti provides a technology platform for savings groups to organize, access funding and make investments. Senti’s technology is specifically built to enable Savings Groups to operate efficiently and leverage the full power of technology.