Sales Leader- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)/ Food & Beverage (F&B)
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Schneider Electric is seeking a dynamic, experienced salesperson to lead the Consumer Products Group (CPG)/Food & Beverage (F&B) business development strategy in East Africa.
Your experience in business selling and your industry knowledge counts when it comes to manage selected Key Accounts in the segment of consumer-packaged goods (CPG), especially in the subsegment Food and Beverage.
If you have a distinct “hunter” and self-starter mentality and if you are passionate about your customers, then this is your chance!
Join our team as Sales Leader for the Consumer-Packaged Goods in East Africa.
Your job – diverse
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate targeted prospects in the food and beverages segment.
- Identify and effectively qualify sales leads and maintain a sales revenue pipeline.
- Selling software solutions in Food & Beverages segment and promoting all of Schneider Electric products, services, and solutions from other business units.
- Develop business solutions that solve customer application problems through the usage of Schneider Electric’s portfolio of solutions.
- Implement sales, marketing tactics and programs to meet or exceed assigned segment objectives.
- Develop and execute on sales and business plans to achieve annual sales and business objectives and providing accurate and timely reports/forecasts. Collaborate with the CPG Team to grow our solutions business.
- Develop a team selling approach and act as a liaison between customers and pre-sales technical specialists, inside sales and the customer service organization.
Your profile – matches perfect
- You hold a University Degree, ideally in Electrical Engineering,
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software sales is required, ideally in one of the following industries: Software,
- Field Service, Energy, Sustainability Service or with greenfield manufacturers.
- Deep understanding of the CPG /F&B industry and the KEY business drivers, a strong appreciation and understanding of key technologies involved, and extensive knowledge of the markets value chain: third party technology manufacturers, Engineering Procurement & Consulting third parties, System Integrators and OEMs, Process OEMs.
- Extensive business solution selling experience and proven track record in selling/presenting to C-level business executives, combined with the ability to run high value sales strategies of multiple complex transactions
- Good understanding of the East Africa CPG /Food &Beverages end-user markets
- Good experience in strategy development and implementation of such, ideally in both a start-up and existing environment.
- Experience working in a heavily matrixed environment with proven ability to influence and convince at a senior management level.
- Good customer engagement experience with the ability to translate customer needs into solution offers.
- An established network of Software customers/contacts in the Consumer-packaged goods Industry – End Users,
- S/I’s, OEM’s, and/or System Suppliers would be an advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of â‚¬26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.