Field Services Sales Director- East Africa
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting to the Country President, this position is responsible for leading the country Field Services business and organization. It includes corporate strategy deployment, profitable business growth execution including sales/presales, operations, operational marketing, team management (East Africa). The position holder will be based in our Nairobi office and will cover all East African countries, mainly Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda. The role is responsible for providing full lifecycle services and solutions for MV, LV, Automation, Drives, Critical Power and Cooling
- Manages the Field Services organization and Leadership team Sales/presales, Marketing, Operations within the defined budget
- Direct reports to country president & member of the country management team
- Drives Performance Management across Field Services organization (in charge of a shadow P&L)
- Responsible for implementation of country and functional market strategies as well as monitoring performance against goals
- Adapt go to market Field Services strategy according to local country installed base and country marketing plan (Global accounts, Targeted accounts, proximity accounts).
- Supports & deploys the global Field Services transformation program including all streams and initiatives
- Deploys the Global offer with local adaptation of the value proposition per Business Unit and then per market segment, paying attention to push the new Digital Offers
- Drives profitable business growth, increasing the mix of Service Plans revenue. Drives and secures the plan and execution of the Field Services Campaign
- Develops and grows key Schneider Electric Relationships with Customers and Channels
- Serves as role model in collaboration between the different functions in Field Services and also with other BU functions locally and with Global Field Services
- Manages team skills evolution to match with business needs (End User coverage ) and secure quality in customer service execution
- Develops talents to build a high-performance team, with clear goals with associated KPI for each direct report
- Reports business & operation results on a regular basis
- Is actively participating to the Field Services Vice President community
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree in electrical engineering
- 10 years technical sales experience in LV/MV, circuit breakers, field services,
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Experience in services operation within a global company is highly desired
- Knowledge of Energy and/or IT, industry markets is definitively a plus
- Extensive business acumen with strong results orientation
- Experience in managing P&L
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of â‚¬26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.