A leading diagnostics provider is glad to introduce an internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic medical facility.
This is a structured programme that provides work experience / exposure for a specific period of time.
It is a temporary position that allows young people the opportunity to consolidate and translate the skills learned from their training into job experience.
- A letter from university / college confirming current enrollment,completion letter or certificate
Indexing/ registration or current license by KMLTTB (if available), Radiation protection board (RPB) for radiographers (if available)
- Certificate in medical laboratory sciences / technology, diploma in medical laboratory sciences, higher national diploma (HND) in medical laboratory sciences or degree in medical laboratory sciences as prescribed in KMLTTB act CAP 253
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences
- Certificate in Kenya nuclear regulatory authority/radiation protection board as prescribed in RPB act CAP 243
- A completed internship application form.
- A recent passport size photo.
- A copy of the national identity Card.
- These requirements are applicable to both clinical and histology / cytology laboratories.
The internship programme is open to:
- Unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree/ diploma courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study.
- Graduates of degree and diploma programs, for which internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies.
Students who are currently undertaking medical laboratory / imaging courses.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
To apply for this programme, please send your credentials t, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SCANLAB NAKURU LTD does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship Program.
About Scanlab Nakuru Ltd
Scanlab Kenya- Our facility was established with the aim of bringing ultra modern diagnostic solutions closer to the people in Kitengela and its environs. Today, we offer the highest standards of medical services to people in Kitengela as well as Kajiado and Machakos. We also serve hospitals in Kitengela, Machakos, Mlolongo and Syokimau who come to seek our services for their patients. As a world class diagnostic centre, we take pride in having become the most sought after the diagnostic facility in the region. We strive to continually empower the community by providing our services to people from all walks of life at affordable costs, offering world class radiology and laboratory services without discrimination.We value our clients and always leave our communication lines open to you. You can always reach us for follow-up questions because we want to provide you with comprehensive services. We also value all your feedback to help us improve our medical facility and services as is necessary.