Senior Associate, Sales Account Management – Traditional Trade
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
We’re looking for an experienced sales professional with a background in FMCG and good knowledge of local traditional trade.
The Key Responsibilities Of The Role Will Include
- Controlling and Managing trade spending for traditional trade.
- Supporting execution of JBP by customer
- Supporting New product listings and achieving sales targets
- Implementation of pricing strategy defined by SCJ.
- Generating reports required by organization: sales, stock level, sell through, etc.
- Supporting with Collection from Customers.
- Implementing promotional activities and programs in the Traditional Trade
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies
This is an exciting and rare opportunity and we’re looking for a passionate and driven professional who wants to take their career to the next level. You must have a clear understanding of Traditional Trade in the local market and you will have a flexible open-minded attitude with the ability to think outside the box. You will be results driven, with a positive, and innovative approach.
In Addition To This The Following Is Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally 3 years field sales experience in FMCG sector
- Valid Classes B,C,E driving license
- Must have the ability to manage up and across organization.
- Able to multitask and work across functions successfully
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator, able to manage disagreements and build strong working relationships
- Must value others, and other cultures
- You must be a self-starter, who is able to work autonomously and act with high integrity
- Strong Analytical Skills and keen attention to details
- Excellent Negotiation skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About SC Johnson
We've been making trusted household brands for more than a century. From the products we create to the planet we share, we're working toward a cleaner, healthier, better home for families everywhere We make homes better for families. SC Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. We’re a 131-year-old family company, and our trusted products can be found in homes around the globe. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. Our company is still headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, where it was founded. We have operations in more than 70 countries and sell products in virtually every country around the world. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow. Our product portfolio includes global brands such as PledgeÂ®, DuckÂ®, Mr. MuscleÂ®, WindexÂ®, Scrubbing BubblesÂ®, GladeÂ®, RaidÂ®, OFF!Â®, BaygonÂ® and ZiplocÂ®, as well as professional products. An Overview of Our Businesses Cleaning SC Johnson markets cleaning products including PledgeÂ®, DuckÂ®, Mr. MuscleÂ®, WindexÂ® and Scrubbing BubblesÂ® to make every room of the home cleaner, fresher and more hygienic. Home Fragrance SC Johnson’s GladeÂ® and OustÂ® air care products offer just what you need, whether you want to fill a room with fragrance or eliminate stubborn odors. Pest Control We have over 50 years experience in protecting families from insects and the diseases they can carry. SC Johnson’s trusted brands include RaidÂ®, OFF!Â®, BaygonÂ®, AutanÂ® and All OutÂ®. Storage For keeping food fresh for tomorrow or protecting prized possessions for a lifetime, our ZiplocÂ® and Saranâ„¢ brands are designed with consumers’ needs in mind. Shoe Care SC Johnson's KiwiÂ®, TanaÂ® and BamaÂ® brands have been helping families care for their shoes for more than a century. Auto Care For every surface of your car, our Grand PrixÂ® brand helps ensure a lasting and protective shine. How We Operate Everywhere we do business around the world, SC Johnson is committed to: Respecting people and supporting universal human rights Adhering to all local laws and regulations regarding products and how they’re made Choosing ingredients using our SC Johnson Greenlistâ„¢ process Reducing emissions, waste and the use of fossil fuels, and minimizing landfill impact Contributing to our host communities through philanthropy and volunteerism