Job TypeFull Time
Purpose: The successful applicant will assist in day to day running of the finance department by ensuring all daily transactions are captured correctly and promptly to enable the production of various accounting reports.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- Holder of CPA IV or its equivalent
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Applications
- Candidates must have at least 1-year working experience working with accounts in a similar position
- Experience in the IT industry is an added advantage.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Post relevant journal entries for the generation of final reports i.e., the profit and loss account, balance sheet and the cash flow statement.
- Help with accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Assist in preparing supporting information for financial audits
- Work with the finance team on annual budgets and forecasting efforts
- Assisting in preparation of payment vouchers for both operations and projects expenses
- Assist in the review of cash requests and imprest declaration ensuring all documentation is complete and accurate
- Assist in reconciliation of banks and suppliers accounts
- Internship Duration: Initial 3 Months, with an option for extension and possibly employment (if successful).
Remuneration: Ksh 25,000 Gross Monthly
Candidates that are interested and meet the above criteria are invited to apply.
You are advised to take a Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test and include your four-letter MBTI Personality in your application. You can visit http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgiwin/jtypes2.asp and answer the 72 Questions [honestly] and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four-letter MBTI Personality). Only four letters are required.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Send your application with a detailed CV to reach us not later than 24th February 2021.
Human Resource Manager
Even Business Park. Third Floor, Block 3C.
Airport North Road, Off Mombasa Road.
P.O. Box 79291 – 00200. Nairobi. Kenya.
Phone No: + 254 (0)713/732 478 555
About Sasahost Limited
Sasahost Limited is a private ICT company which was incorporated in Kenya on 29th November 2009. Before incorporation, the business operated as Sasahost Web Solutions between March 2007 and November 2009. The company is licensed by the Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) and Accredited by KeNIC Registry. It also has Partnerships and Accreditation for several other TLDs, gTLDs and ccTLDs.
With thirteen (13) years of extensive hosting experience, our Mission is to provide reliable web and mobile solutions through; secure infrastructure, enabling technologies and professional support in order to create a positive, memorable customer experience in the internet space. Currently serving over 12,000 customers globally.