Human Resources Assistant (HR Trainee), Nairobi
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Reports to: Human Resources Head, SSA
Function: Human Resources
Contract Type: Temporary
To contribute to the implementation, coordination and provision of an efficient administrative support to the delivery of the Human Resource strategy, which is aligned with the business objectives of Sanofi.
- Provide Human Resources administrative support to all employees in the affiliate.
- Support HR Business Partners and Line Managers with to deliver agreed recruitment, induction and training plans required for various functions.
- Monitor and verify that Human resources department records are stored in compliance with the Company’s
- Records management policy.
- Provide Human Resources employee service function across all Sanofi staff.
- Effective working relationship with Sanofi line managers.
- Collate reports/feedback on Human Resources processes e.g. recruitment and training plans.
- Provide necessary transactional support to significantly enhance the effectiveness of the Human Resources process.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Diploma Degree in social science or similar field.
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
Key Success Factors:
- Ensures the recruitment needs of Sanofi are met on time.
- Accurate record keeping of staff documentation.
- Achieve efficient HR administrative services.
- Support implementation of business objectives and proactive HR strategy.
- Sanofi EAH staff
- Other internal colleagues in other functional areas across all locations
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.