Water and Sanitation Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldEngineering / Technical
We are looking for two to three persons:
- A senior Resident Engineer (with a minimum of 15-year experience)
- A junior Resident Engineer (5 – 10 year of experience)
- A senior civil Engineer (if the senior Resident Engineer does not have civil engineering expertise)
- Have a university degree in Water, Environmental or Civil Engineering (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- Be registered with the Engineering Board of Kenya
- Have experience in urban water management and/or urban water infrastructure design and construction
- Relevant professional experience in the urban water sector
- Have worked on international funded projects or for international employers (For the senior engineers).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About SandRose Ltd
SandRose is a project management and consultancy firm, incorporated in the Republic of Kenya, specialising in supporting infrastructure projects across Africa, with a specific focus on power projects and renewable energy. Driven by our goal of generating progress and preserving the environment, SandRose assists and enables organisations to transform their business concepts into successful and sustainable results. Relying on the experience and expertise of its staff, acquired in the development and assessment of power projects across Africa, SandRose brings together international best practices and in-country experience and knowledge to assure the success of infrastructure projects in Africa. SandRose has the capability to deliver support at every stage of a project, from the evaluation of a conceptual idea, assessing feasibility and developing design to the management of the process through financial close. SandRose has evaluated, assisted and managed the development of more than 1 GW of power projects across Africa.