Senior Team Leader
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
About The Job
The incumbent will be responsible for tracking performance and coordination of day to day team activities to ensure effective team operations and collaboration.
- Act as Client facing SPOC on sub projects within the main project.
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings with DPUs (partner DCs) following up on workload assignments and production updates/changes and reporting to PM.
- Workflow source preparation and management on client tools (IRIS, MOS)
- Agent planning and resource allocation across process types and production steps based on client priority lists and delivery deadlines.
- SPOC on quality and production concerns and escalations. Responsible for risk management and action items under MCPET.
- Sub project capacity planning and actuals monitoring.
- Manage new sub projects onboarding (within current SOW), KPI development and improvement.
- Supervise Junior TLs within sub project, assigning daily project running responsibilities.
- Daily client facing reporting on email, SharePoint, MOS.
- Work with the PM to execute project work plans and project life cycle instructions.
- Track project performance for all teams and provide constructive feedback
- Ensure overall achievement of team performance objectives, operational performance, schedule adherence and team quality
- Monitor and report on project performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action.
- Provide floor support, handle escalations and ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Provide support and assistance for team members to assist in the development of their skills and knowledge and identifying project training requirements.
- Provide regular coaching and training on new and existing products and changes to any processes.
- Oversee quality, conduct regular quality assessments and lead weekly performance reviews for all agents in the team
- Prepare daily individual performance activity reports, incident logs and shift planners to ensure that the statistics are well interpreted to meet the required business standards.
- Build teamwork, provide the team with appropriate communication and gain their feedback through regular team meetings.
- Drive the Samasource culture and values within the team.
- A degree or diploma in a business related field.
- At least one year of work experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in both data and voice accounts will be advantageous.
- Ability to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- IT literacy in Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili (reading, writing and speaking).
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills
- Team management Skills
- Great attention to detail and feedback skills.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
Application deadline is September 22, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Samasource was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. â€‹â€‹ We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.