About the Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for quality scores s/he will assist the Training and Quality Manager in setting quality standards across the Sama work streams
- Analyze agents’ work output against guidelines/standards and provide feedback
- Identify agents’ strengths and Weaknesses
- Provide feedback to Team Leaders on identified areas that individual members of the team need to improve on for coaching.
- Compile and send daily, weekly and monthly quality reports and send to the Quality Analyst Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with Team leaders to ensure that feedback and the identified quality gaps are addressed with the individual/team members.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure that best standards are revised and updated where need be.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on recurring and widespread gaps that should be addressed through training/refresher trainings.
- Keep an up-to-date record of individual agents quality performance for use in performance reviews
- Participate in team briefings to provide the QA objective and also sit in calibration sessions
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience assisting with the implementation of complex operational procedures including creation/delivery of classroom-style training and documentation in a busy contact center.
- Experience in both data and voice accounts will be advantageous.
- Passion for providing 1:1 support to people with accuracy and empathy.
- Exceptional attention to detail and nuance.
- Planning, organizing, reporting and analysis skills.
- Fast learner with the ability to break down complex information into simple concepts.
- Track record of developing and maintaining expertise on corporate policies and/or community standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills.
- Fully computer literate on MS programs.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOF JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Samasource was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. â€‹â€‹ We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.